作业帮 > 字数作文 > 教育资讯

泰戈尔夏天的飞鸟

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/09/27 05:52:03 字数作文
泰戈尔夏天的飞鸟字数作文

篇一:泰戈尔的飞鸟集

泰戈尔的飞鸟集

1 夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声.

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which no songs,flutter and fall there with a sign.

2 世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。 Troupe of little vagrants of the world,leave your footprints in my worlds.

3 世界对着它的爱人,把它浩瀚的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.It becomes small as one song,as one kiss of the eternal.

4 是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles bloom.

5 无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑首飞开了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes here head and laughs and flies away.

6 如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars.

7 跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water,will you carry the burden of their meness?

8 她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

9 有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。 Once we dreamt that we were stangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

10 忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evering among the silent trees.

11 有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着潺潺的乐声。 Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze,are playing upon my hert the music of the ripples.

12 “海水呀,你说的是什么?” “是永恒的疑问。” “天空呀,你回答的是什么?“ “是永恒的沉默。”

What language is thine,O sea? The language of eternal question,What language is the answer,O sky? The language of eternal silence.

13 静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

Listen,my heart,to the whispers of the world with which is makes love to you.

14 创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

15 不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

Do not seat your love uupon a precipice because it is high.

16 我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去。 I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer--by stops for a moment,nods to me and goes.

17 这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢愉的微语着。 There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves;they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

18 你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

19 神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢,让我只是静听着吧。

My wishes are fools,they shout across thy song,my Master,let me but listen.

20 我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best.The best chooses me

篇二:泰戈尔。倾听飞鸟的声音

我们一度梦见彼此是陌生人,醒来时发现彼此是相亲相爱的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。

My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。

Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。

Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

泰戈尔夏天的飞鸟

"完全"为了对"不全"的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。

The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。

Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.

这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人对他自己建筑起堤防来。

Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。

The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.

尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。

The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。

God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

使卵石臻於完美的,并非锤的打击,而是水的且歌且舞。

Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.

上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。

God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。

By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。

The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.

萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。

'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.

瀑布歌唱道:“当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。”

The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。

Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

我想起了其他的浮泛在生与死与爱以及被遗忘的川流上的的时代,我便感觉到离开尘世的自由了。

I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.

只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

"谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

休息隶属于工作,正如眼睑隶属于眼睛。

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。

the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。

The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」

“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''

樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。

The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.

想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。

He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.

剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。

The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.

小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。

The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

果实的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的,但还是让我在默默献身的阴影里做叶的事业吧。 Fruit is a noble cause, the cause of flower is sweet, but still let me in the obscurity of the shadow of the dedication to do it cause leaf.

篇三:泰戈尔经典诗句(中英语对照)

泰戈尔经典诗句(中英语对照)

1、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。

2、It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

使大地保持著青春不谢的,是大地的热泪。

3、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass

who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

伟大的沙漠为了绿叶的爱而燃烧,而她摇摇头、笑著、飞走了。

4、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因错过太阳而流泪,那麼你也将错过群星。

5、 The sands in you way beg for your song and your

movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳著舞的流水啊!当你途中的泥沙为你的歌声和流动哀求时,

你可愿意担起他们跛足的重担?

6、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧愁在我心中沈寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。

7、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。

8、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

把灯笼背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。

9、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息隶属於工作,正如眼睑隶属於眼睛。

10、The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''

瀑布歌道:「当我得到自由时,便有了歌声。」

11、the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

群星不会因为像萤火虫而怯於出现。

12、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

当我们极谦卑时,则几近於伟大。

13、The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

麻雀因孔雀驮著翎尾而替它担忧。

14、The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

「完全」为了爱「不完全」,把自己装饰得更美。

15、'' I give my whole water in joy,'' sings the waterfall,

'' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''

瀑布歌唱著:「虽然渴者只需少许水便足够,我却乐意给与我的全部」

16、The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.

樵夫的斧头向树要柄,树便给了它。

17、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

我们看错了世界,却说世界欺骗了我们。

18、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

使生如夏日花朵之绚烂、死如秋天树叶之静美。

19、He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.

想要行善的人在门外敲著门;爱人的,看见门是敞开的。

20、The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.

剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。

21、The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.

白云谦卑地站在天边,晨光给它披上壮丽的光彩。

22、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

尘土承受屈辱,却以鲜花来回报。

23、God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

当富贵利达的人夸说他得到上帝的恩惠时,上帝却羞了。

24、 Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.

不是鎚的敲打,乃是水的载歌载舞,使鹅卵石臻於完美。

25、God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

上帝的大能在柔和的微风中,不在狂风暴雨中。

26、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

采撷花瓣得不著花的美丽。

27、The great walks with the small without fear. The middling

keeps aloof.

大的不怕与小的同游,居中的却远避之。

28、 The learned say that your lights will one day be no more. said the firefly to the stars.The stars made no answer.

萤火虫对群星说:「学者说你的光有一天会熄灭。」群星不回答它。

29、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

小狗怀疑大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。

30、God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.

上帝喜爱人间的灯光甚於他自己的大星。

31、Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.

荣誉羞著我,因为我暗地里追求著它。

32、Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

生命因为失去爱情而更丰盛。

33、Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.

黑云受到光的接吻时,就变成了天上的花朵。

34、The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.

小花睡在尘土里,它寻求蝴蝶走的路。

35、Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.

我相信你的爱」让这句话作为我最后的话。

篇四:鱼和飞鸟的故事 泰戈尔

飞鸟与鱼的故事

泰戈尔

有一条鱼生活在一片海域里,它每天就是不停的游来游去。一天,有一只迷途的鸟儿飞过这片海域的上空,它很疲倦,低下头寻找海中的一片陆地,水里的鱼觉得水面的光线变得有些昏暗,就抬头望向天空,这样,鱼和鸟的视线交织到了一起。孤独的鱼和迷途的飞鸟深深地彼此吸引着对方。

飞鸟给鱼讲辽阔的天空,讲广袤的大地,……鱼给飞鸟讲深邃的海洋,……它们为彼此打开了一扇未知的却又丰富多彩的窗;

它们还有好多共同的话题:每个早晨的朝霞,每个傍晚的落日,每个夜晚的星空,每分钟空气里的味道,树木的,土地的,海水的,春天的,夏天的,秋天的,冬天的,……它们彼此深深爱慕着对方,这样就过了好久,它们以为此生就这样斯守,飞鸟可以忘却飞翔的天空,鱼可以忘却深潜过的海底。 谁说鱼和飞鸟就不能在一起?

一天,飞鸟看见别的鸟飞过,它想起了天空,它问鱼是否愿意和它一起感受风从身边掠过的自由,鱼看看自己的鳍没有说话;又是一天,鱼为了躲避暴风雨,深深潜入水中,在太阳重现的时候,它兴奋的问飞鸟是否能看到水中珊瑚的灿烂,飞鸟只能看着波光粼粼的水面苦笑。

它们知道了飞鸟与鱼是不可以在一起的,虽然彼此相爱,但是鱼终归是水里的鱼,飞鸟终飞鸟离开了那片海域,永远的再也没有回来,它并不知道,鱼亦再没有游回这片海域,它们都在小心翼翼地躲避那段往事,那段飞鸟与鱼的故事。 世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world

不是生与死的距离 is not the way from birth to the end. 而是我就站在你面前It is when I sit near you

你却不知道我爱你 that you don't understand I love you. 世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world

不是我就站在你面前 is not that you're not sure I love you. 你却不知道我爱你 It is when my love is bewildering the soul 而是爱到痴迷 but I can't speak it out

却不能说我爱你

世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way in the world

不是我不能说我爱你 is not that I can't say I love you. 而是想你痛彻心脾 It is after looking into my heart

却只能深埋心底 I can't change my love.

世界上最遥远的距离The most distant way in the world

不是我不能说我想你 is not that I'm loving you.

而是彼此相爱 It is in our love

却不能够在一起 we are keeping between the distance.

世界上最遥远的距离 The most distant way inthe world

不是彼此相爱 is not the distance across us.

却不能够在一起 It is when we're breaking through the way 而是明知道真爱无敌 we deny the existance of love.

却装作毫不在意 世界上最遥远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是树与树的距离 is not in two distant trees. 而是同根生长的树枝 It is the same rooted branches 却无法在风中相依 can't enjoy the co-existance. 世界上最遥远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是树枝无法相依 is not in the being sepearated branches. 而是相互了望的星星 It is in the blinking stars 却没有交汇的轨迹 they can't burn the light. 世界上最遥远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是星星没有交汇的轨迹 is not the burning stars. 而是纵然轨迹交汇 It is after the light 却在转瞬间无处寻觅 they can't be seen from afar. 世界上最遥远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 不是瞬间便无处寻觅 is not the light that is fading away. 而是尚未相遇 It is the coincidence of us 便注定无法相聚 is not supposed for the love. 世界上最遥远的距离 So the most distant way in the world 是鱼与飞鸟的距离 is the love between the fish and bird. 一个翱翔天际 One is flying at the sky, 一个却深潜海底 the other is looking upon into the sea.

字数作文