作业帮 > 初中作文 > 教育资讯

祝你旅途愉快,英文

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/09/25 04:30:50 初中作文
祝你旅途愉快,英文初中作文

篇一:出国英语口语大全

目 录

摘要................................................................................................................................ 2

正文................................................................................................................................ 4

1 你在机场的遭遇.............................................................................................. 4

1.1 办理登机手续.................................................................................................. 4

1.2 登机及乘机...................................................................................................... 5

1.3 在银行.............................................................................................................. 5

1.4 电话英语.......................................................................................................... 6

1.5 问路.................................................................................................................. 7

1.6 坐计程车.......................................................................................................... 8

1.7 坐公共汽车...................................................................................................... 9

2 你的酒店生活................................................................................................ 10

2.1 预定房间(ROOM RESERVATION) ............................................................... 10

2.2 在接待处(AT THE RECEPTION DESK) ........................................................ 12

2.2.1 没有预定房间.................................................................................. 12

2.2.2 已经预定了房间(或者想延长住宿时间) ....................................... 13

2.3 整理房间(HOUSEKEEPING) ....................................................................... 16

2.4 洗衣服务(LAUNDRY SERVICE) .................................................................. 18

2.5 维修服务(MAINTENANCE) ........................................................................ 20

2.6 唤醒服务(WAKE-UP CALL SERVICE) ......................................................... 22

2.7 结帐(CHECKING OUT) ............................................................................... 24

3 你在国外的测试工作.................................................................................... 27

3.1 要学会赞美别人,赞美也是一种美德........................................................ 27

3.2 预约测试官员................................................................................................ 28

3.3 简单会面情形................................................................................................ 29

3.4 地道英语(美国人日常生活中常用的五星级句子)................................ 29

3.5 预约测试官员................................................................................................ 31

3.6 简单会面情形................................................................................................ 32

4 民以食为天,你的海外饮食........................................................................ 33

4.1 询问餐馆营业时间的英语会话.................................................................... 33

4.2 打电话向餐馆订位的英语会话.................................................................... 33

4.3 入座时的英语会话........................................................................................ 34

4.4 用餐时的应用英语句子................................................................................ 35

4.5 投诉时常用的句子........................................................................................ 35

4.6 结帐时注意事项及实用英语........................................................................ 36

4.7 用电话询问遗失对象时的英语会话............................................................ 37

4.8 附件1:中国小吃主食的英文表达............................................................. 38

4.9 附件2:常用餐具......................................................................................... 40

4.10 附件3:常用词汇 ..................................................................................... 40

5 出差在外,家人常记挂着你,常和家人通信,通信在国外.................... 42

5.1 买电话卡........................................................................................................ 42

5.2 银行取钱,顺便办理些业务........................................................................ 42

5.3 在邮局,办理其他邮寄业务........................................................................ 43

6 公共标志和说明............................................................................................ 44

摘 要

越来越多的国际项目,对我们提出了更高的英语的需求,为此我们早想收集一些相关的英语片段,期望能对大家有所帮助。好在部门的每日英语给我们的收集工作提供的可能和足够的素材,我们收集了近日每日英语的部分内容,整理成一个小册子,但愿能为你的国外旅途有所帮助。

第一章你在机场的遭遇,使得你可以从容走出国门,踏上旅途。第二章介绍的酒店日常用语,使得你可以有一个舒适和安全酒店生活,充足的休息是你出色工作的保证;第三章的测试英语可以使您在国外高效的应对测试工作;在国外吃饭历来都是一件最常面对,也是最重要的海外生活,第四章使我们不在为吃饭而发愁, 你的饮食得以保证,毕竟民以食为天。

我们大老远是来工作的,紧张的心情可以理解,但是不要忘了要尊重别人的习惯,更要学会赞美别人,这样你的工作才会轻松而愉快,至少快捷的工作,可以为公司节省不少的差旅费用。看看第五章是别人的经验,不妨学学。

出国在外,大家都在惦记着你,不要忘记常和家里联系,购买电话卡,一般也是我们在海外要面对的事情。这样你可以用手机方便的和家人联系,适当的时候还可以买些异国的小玩意,寄给我们。

感谢部门的每日英语给了我们一个平台,使得我们可以整理出这些日常用语。特别感谢姬文源、张艳丽、林蓓、张建、陈伟、胡九龙、吕益艳为我们收集了大量的最常用到的场景对话。当然英语的学习要靠自己平时的坚持和努力。我们整理的东西,在以下网站都可以找到。

第一章:你在机场的遭遇

在国际项目中,出国后第一个外语场景便是机场,为了顺利的办理登记手续,妥善办理你的行李,您需要了解一些机场常用的情景对话。

在机场办理好了所有的事情,准备登机与乘机了,为了确保自己度过愉快的空中生活,请参考我们为你准备的机舱片段

一般而言,在国外的办事处都会安排人来接机,但是也有例外,如果航班是在晚上,而且有的办事处由于来往人太多,麻烦不过来。基本上就不多接机了,例如印度德里办事处,假如你初到这里,基本上要在机场过夜的。这个时候如果你的手机没法漫游到当地,你还不得不通过公用电话联系当地办事处,而支付电话费需要当地的货币(美元有时太值钱,消费不便),好在国际机场一般都有外币兑换处,你可以通过我们为你准备的在银行的场景来解围。

当你打电话的时候不要忘了应用地道的电话英语联系你的朋友。

最后你还不得不熬到天亮,拖着疲惫的身子和皮包,自己问路。坐计程车到办事处或酒店。如果你嫌计程车太贵,没关系,可以座公共汽车

下一章我们将给你奉上你在酒店的常用英语.祝你旅途愉快!

第二章:你的酒店生活

出国在外,住宿是一个大问题,如果有办事处,那么您很幸运,您可以用母语和相关人员交流即可解决住宿问题。但如果没有办事处,您就要住酒店了,而且为了确保酒店能为您预留房间,在出发前,最好预定房间(Room Reservation)。

到了酒店,您首先要到接待处进行登记(At the Reception Desk),办理住宿手续。

住在酒店里,每天还会有辛勤的服务生为您整理房间(Housekeeping);出差在外,每天忙于开局,测试等工作,是不是感觉自己没有时间洗衣服了,那就享受酒店提供的洗衣服务(Laundry Service)吧;任何设备都用一定的生命期限,如果很不巧,在您住宿期间某些设备坏掉了,那您就要求助于酒店的维修服务(Maintenance)啦;如果您已经习惯了每天清晨由闹铃唤您起床,那您可能用得着酒店提供的唤醒服务(Wake-up Call Service);国际测试一般都要耗费很长的日子,在这里你免不了要理发,好在你了解一些常规的用语。经过n天辛苦的工作,您成功的完成了所有的任务,那就打点好行装,去前台结帐(Checking out)吧。

下一章我们将继续奉上一个和局方人员见面的场景,祝大家在海外生活愉快:)

第三章 你在国外的测试工作

赞美也是一种美德,学会赞美别人,将会给你的工作带来意想不到的顺利。 第一次见面,最好电话预约,预约别人后,切记一定要准时,不要迟到,给对方良好的“第一印象”??

要想健康的在海外生活,丰富的饮食是不可或缺的,请继续关注下一章??海外餐馆就餐,祝吃好喝好,^_^

第四章 民以食为天,你的海外饮食

在国外用餐,希望能快捷方便,不过也需小心应对,毕竟民以食为天。如果是正式的宴请,需要先电话确定一下时间;去就餐时要选好合适的位置和你需要的餐饮 ;如果在遇到不满意的地方,也需要维护自己的合法权益,向服务员投诉:餐后买单,这有多种付帐方式和不同的消费习惯,可以注意一下:离开时,请小心自己的随身物品,如果不小心遗失了,别急,先打个电话到餐馆问一下:另外附上一份常用中英单词表,包括:中华小食、餐具、常用语。

祝各位出差的同事食得放心,工作开心!

第五章 出差在外,家人常记挂着你,常和家人通信,通信在国外

出国在外,大家都在惦记着你,不要忘记常和家里联系,购买电话卡,一般也是我们在海外要面对的事情。这样你可以用手机方便的和家人联系,适当的时候还可以买些异国的小玩意,寄给我们。。

正文

1 你在机场的遭遇

1.1 办理登机手续

Mrs. Fu : Hurry up! We don't have much time left.

Mr. Fu : Take it easy. We still have two hours.

Mrs. Fu : Come on! This is my first time ever to take a plane. I don't want anything to go wrong.

Mr. Fu : Let me take care of everything, all right? Now, let's go to the check-in counter.

Airline Clerk : May I see your tickets and passports, please?

Mr. Fu : Here they are.

Airline Clerk : Would you put all your baggage on the scale, please?....Ah, thirty-eight kilos.

Mrs. Fu : Is that inside the free allowance?

Airline Clerk : Yes, we allow twenty kilos each.

Mrs. Fu : That's lucky! (To her husband) What's next?

Mr. Fu : They'll have to check our baggage.

Mrs. Fu : All right. (She goes off.)

Airline clerk : Open your baggage, please.

Mr. Fu : Sure. (He opens the bags. The airline clerk examines them.)

Airline Clerk : All right. Thank you, sir.

Mr. Fu : (Upstairs at the lounge.) What did you order for me?

Mrs. Fu : Black coffee. What do we do now?

Mr. Fu : Let me finish this coffee and then we will go to gate 5. They're announcing our flight.

Mrs. Fu : I didn't hear anything.

Mr. Fu : It's on that sign board up there. See? UA 801. At gate 5. Have you payed the check yet?

Mrs. Fu : Yes.

Mr. Fu : Let's go then.

Vocabulary

1. check in n. 指在机场、旅馆的报到

2. free adj. 免费的

3. lounge n. 休息室。”Refreshment lounge”,指可边喝饮料或吃东西、边休息的场所。

1.2 登机及乘机

A:May I see your boarding pass (check), pls?

B: Here it is, where is my seat?

A: 13A is on the right side.

B: Thank you

A: What can I do with this bag,Miss?

B: Please Put it under your seat or in the over head bin(飞机上的储物仓).

A:What would you like to drink, orange juice, coffee or tea? B:orange juice,pls.

A: Which would you prefer for lunch,fish, pork or beef?

B: The beef,pls.

B: What time do we land in Newyork?

A: At 3:15,Sir.

B: Are you going to serve dinner on this flight?

A: No, sir.just a snack.

B: May I have a pillow and blanket,Miss?

A: Sure,I'll get them for you.

Vocabulary

boarding pass(check):登机证,登记卡

juice: 水果、蔬菜等的汁、液

bin: 储存柜

snack: 点心

pillow and blanket:枕头与毯子

1.3 在银行

1、 Can I change Renminbi to US dollar?

我可以用人民币换美金吗?

2、 I want to exchange. Renminbi 1000,00 for CAN.dollars.

我想用1000,00人民币换成加币。

3、 All right. Please fill out the form first.

好的,请先填一份兑换单。

篇二:中英文祝贺词

贺卡贺言 - 表示一般的祝愿

Hope you have lots of fun.希望你欢乐无比。

Hope for the best.祝你一切顺利!

Get your desire.祝如愿以偿。

Take good care of yourself.多多保重。

Good luck to you!祝你好运!

Good luck for your future!祝你今后一切顺利!

Good luck with you!好运伴你!

I wish you a happy life.祝你生活幸福!

Warmly greeting to you!真诚地祝福你!

All the best!万事如意!

You have our good wishes.我们为你祝贺。

May good luck wait upon you.好运在等你。

Enjoy yourself.祝你过得快活。

Holiday Greetings!节日好!

Have a good time!愿你过得愉快!

I hope you have a good voyage.祝你一路顺风。

Have a nice trip.旅行愉快!

Wishing you a pleasant journey.祝你旅途愉快!

I hope you are making big progress in your studies.祝你学习取得很大进步。 Wishing you all the luck in the world.祝你好运俱来。

Every success with you!祝你事事成功!

Hope things go all right with you!祝你万事如意!

Wish you the best of health and success!祝你身体健康,事业成功! I’m most anxious for you to success.我非常希望你成功。

Wishing you success in your new career!祝你在新的事业上取得成功。 I hope everything goes well.希望你事事顺意。

May peace and happiness be with you.愿平安和幸福伴随着你。

The best of everything to you.祝你玩得开心。

Greetings!祝贺你!

Miss you怀念你!

Wishing you happiness.祝你幸福。

Best wishes.致以最好的祝福。

Congratulations!祝贺你!

Hoping you have a good holiday!希望你过个愉快的假日。

Best wishes for passing the examination!预祝你考试通过。

贺卡贺言 - 慰问用语

We have just heard with profound sorrow the sad news.惊闻噩耗,我们无比悲伤。

Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.你的慰问给出我带来了莫大的安慰。

Your sympathy and kindness will always be remembered.你的慰问和关心,我将永铭在心。

With many, many thanks for all your heartfelt sympathy.对你发自内心的同情,致以万分感谢。

I want you to know how much I sympathize with you and your family.谨向你和你的家人表示最深切的慰问。

How deeply we feel for you in your sorrow.在你非伤的时刻,我们对你深表同情。 With thanks from the family to tell you that your kind expression of sympathy is deeply appreciated.

我们全家对你的诚挚慰问深表谢意。

I can’t tell you how sorry I am.我无法表达我难过的心情。

There are no words that can be a comfort to you now.现在没有什么语言能给你带来安慰。blue

贺卡贺言 - 致谢用语

At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。

Your kindness means so much.你的关心铭记在心。

Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.你的无微不至的关怀给了我很大的欣慰。

It is generous of you to show me so much consideration.承蒙你对我如此关心。 Believe me, I am truly grateful for your good understanding.对你们的理解,我确实真诚地表示感谢。

It is at time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend. 只有在这样的时刻,一个人才会真正领会到朋友的深情厚意。

I’m really indebted to you.我非常感谢你。

I am greatly indebted to you for the trouble you have gone.你为我的事不辞辛劳,我感谢不尽。

It is generous of you to take so much interest in my work.承蒙你对我的工作如此操心。

I realize that the task took a lot of your precious time.我知道你为这事花了大量宝贵的时间。

We were delighted to receive your gifts.我们高兴地收到了你的礼物。

Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.

盼望中的礼物固然可喜,而意外的礼物更使人喜出望外。

A thousand thanks for your frequent letter of encouraging advice.万分感谢你经常来信给我以鼓励和忠告。

It was good of you to send us an announcement of your marriage.

收到你们寄来的婚丧嫁娶礼喜帖,感谢你们的盛意。

This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.

再次感谢你的盛情款待,非常希望能再见你。

It’s a pleasure to know special people like you who bring so much pleasure with things that they do.

很高兴认识你这样一位以诚待人的朋友。

Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated非常感谢你无微不至的关怀。 Thank you very much for your warm letter.感谢你热情洋溢的来信。

Many thanks for remembering our anniversary and for your very kind remarks. 承蒙你能记得我们的结婚周年,并赐以美好的祝辞。非常感谢!

Your letter of congratulations gives me a great deal of pleasure.你的贺信带给我莫大的欢乐。

Your note of congratulations is deeply appreciated.你的贺信使我非常感激。 Thank you for your generous spirit of cooperation.感谢你的慷慨合作精神。 Thank you for doing me a real favour.感谢你实实在在地帮了我的忙。

You couldn’t have given me anything that I would enjoy more.再没有什么比你的礼物更让我喜欢。

I am grateful for all your past kindness.多蒙关照,万分感激。

I don’t know how to thank you enough for your photo album.你送我相册,我真不知怎样感谢你才好。

贺卡贺言 - 祝贺成功

You have our best wishes for even greater success in all that you undertake. 我们祝你在今后的事业中取得更大的成就。

I wish you every success at your new post.祝你在新的工作岗位上一切顺利。 I’d like to present this little gift as a token of appreciation for all that you have done.

送上一份薄礼,以表示对你所作努力的谢意。

I’d like to offer my congratulations on your success.谨对你的成功表示祝贺。 May I wish you every success in your career.祝你事业成功。

Have a productive day.祝你有一天事业大成。

I congratulate you on your success.祝你成功。

Your teacher is the first to congratulate you on your excellent research. 你的老师第一个为你的出色研究向你表示祝贺。

Congratulations on you success and best wishes always!祝贺你的成功,并致永久的最良好的祝愿。

Congratulations on winning the football game.为你们赢得这场足球赛表示祝贺。

Warm congratulations on successful experiment.热诚地祝贺实验成功。 Congratulations on you new achievement.对你所取得的新成就表示衷心的祝贺。

Allow me to send my warm congratulations, on achieving a triumph. 请允许我对你获得的胜表示热烈祝贺。

It’s a pleasure to know that you have reached the goal you set for yourself. 得知你实现了预定的目标,极为高兴。

I’d like to take the opportunity to express my congratulations on your scoring the triumph.

我想藉此机会向你所取得的这个胜利表示祝贺。

Let me offer my enthusiastic congratulations upon finishing the task.让我对你完成这项任务表示热烈的祝贺。

The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well and doing well whatever you do. Congratulations on you success!

成功的天才不外乎你能做好的一切和做好你所做的一切。祝贺你取得成功!

You’re worthy of success. To wish you every happiness through the year ahead and bright prospects.

你的成功当之无愧。祝你来日幸福无穷,鹏程万里。

It’s glad to know that you have completed the dream of a lifetime. All the best. 非常高兴得知你实现了一生的理想。祝你一切顺利!

My hat’s off to you.向你致敬!

Warmest congratulations on your appointment as managing director.热烈祝贺你就任董事长。

It is with great pleasure that we send our congratulations and best wishes on the occasion of your new appointment.

在你就任新职之际,我们怀着极大的喜悦向你祝贺,并致以最良好的祝愿。

I trust that this appointment will give you even greater scope for both service to your profession and personal achievement. Please accept

my heartiest congratulations and best wishes for the future.

我相信此次荣升对你的业务与个人业绩,都有更大的发展机会。衷心祝贺,并对你的将来表示最良好的祝愿。

I’m glad that your outstanding work is being recognized and I offer my sincere congratulations.

你的出色工作得到了肯定,使我十分高兴,谨此表示衷心的祝贺。

Delighted to hear that you were given a promotion.听说你晋升了,非常高兴。

Congratulations on your latest promotion. I believe that you’ll make good in your new job.

恭喜你最近的升迁,我相信你定能胜任新职。

The promotion means more work and more pay. God luck to you!

晋升意味着更多的工作,更多的报酬。祝你好运。

May I express best wishes for your continued success as president of your company.

让我表示良好的祝愿,祝你在任公司总经理期间继续取得更大的成功。

The recognition you have obtained is well deserved.你得到赏识是当之无愧的。

It is great to hear about your recent promotion. I hope you’ll find happiness in this new post.

祝你旅途愉快 英文

听说你最近得到升迁,真是棒极了。我希望你在新的岗位上工作愉快。

You have our hest wishes for even greater success in all that you undertake. 我们祝你在今后的事业中取得更大的成就。

May fortune smile upon you and favour you with many blessings.祝你快乐幸福,前程远大。

May the years ahead fulfill all your hopes and dreams.愿你在今后的岁月里能实现你的一切希望和理想。

The recognition you have received is well deserved.众望所归,受之无愧。

I admire your ingenuity and perseverance.我钦佩你的独创性和毅力。

It’s wonderful to know that you have completed the dream of a lifetime. 非常高兴地得悉你已实现了一生的理想。

I’m basking in the reflected glory that I gather from knowing you.

Congratulations on your success.

认识你不胜荣幸。祝你成功。

贺卡贺言 - 祝贺婚姻

Every happiness on your engagement!祝贺你们订婚之喜!

May engagement days be wonderful and together may you see all your hopes and all your dreams become reality.

订婚的良辰美景令人难以忘怀,愿你们美梦成真,心想事成。

May your engagement bring a beautiful new meaning to love.你俩的订婚给爱情带来美丽的新意。

I heard that you and Don become engaged last night. You two are a perfect match. Congratulations

欣闻你和唐昨晚订婚。你俩真是天生一对。谨此祝福!

We all rejoice with you on the occasion of your engagement and wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

在你们订婚的大喜日子里,我们全体和你们一起共享欢乐,祝你们白头偕老,幸福美好。

I’m so excited to hear of your engagement to Mary. I wish you ever increasing happiness.

非常高兴地获悉你和玛丽小姐订婚的喜讯,祝你们幸福与日俱增。

We were delighted to hear about your engagement to Lee Fang. We wish you and your groom a long and happy marriage life.

听到你和李方订婚的消息,我们非常高兴。我们祝你和你的新郎婚姻幸福美满。

篇三:商务英语-出差旅行英语

商务英语-出差旅行英语100句

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。

2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage.

这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飞机前部。

6 I missed my train.

我未赶上火车。

7 I have nothing to declare.

我没有要申报的东西。

8 It's all personal effects.

这些东西都是我私人用的。

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.

我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 We have only one a day for New York.

到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部满了。

18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班机号码是9月5日AK708。

20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10点半有班机。

21 I'm looking for my baggage。

我正在找我的行李。

22 I'd like to make a reservation

我想预订。

23 The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

24 I'd like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我的预订号码是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 The laundry is not dry enough.

衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 This stain is really stubborn.

这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 The train is comfortable.

坐火车很舒服。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托运行李。

37 He guessed the train would come in early.

他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 The stations are always full of people。

火车站里经常挤满了人。

39 I hope you have a good trip.

祝你旅途愉快。

40 You need to transfer at Central Station.

你必须在中央车站换车。

41 How long are you going to stay here?

你要在这里停留多久?

42 Do you have anything to declare?

你有东西要申报关税吗?

43 What's the purpose of your visit?

你旅行的目的是什么?

44 What time does the ship leave?

船什么时间启航?

45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 Could you please give me the departure time?

你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?

去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 When would you like to return?

你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?

张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?

你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?

可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?

下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?

你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration?

入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?

我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?

起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed?

班机诞误多长时间?

64 What's the cause of the delay?

什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed?

这班机会延误吗?

66 May I have baggage tags?

请给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?

对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out?

请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?

请给一份海关申报表好吗?

70 May I have a disembarkation card?

请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit?

这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Where's a tax-free shop?

免税店在哪儿?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate?

我在什么时间到登机门?

74 Could you help me find my baggage?

请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

75 Will the flight be canceled?

这班机会被取消吗?

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow? 请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday? 你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?

78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?

去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket?

我什么地方拿机票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

这列火车从哪个站开出呢?

81 Can I stop over on the way?

我在中途可以停吗?

82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?

请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?

83 Are there any discount tickets for me?

给我有折扣吗?

84 What time does the plane take off?

飞机何时起飞呢?

85 One way or a round trip ticket?

单程票还是双程票呢?

86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?

第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

87 Is it direct train?

这是直达车吗?

88 What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出呢? 89 By what time should I check in? 我该什么时间办理登机手续呢? 90 What is th boarding time?

何时登机呢?

91 How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱?

92 Will this flight leave on time? 这班机准时起飞吗?

93 Can I bring this on the plane? 这件我可以带上飞机吗?

94 What is the gate number?

登机门是几号?

95 Are there reserved seats on the train? 车上有预订座位吗?

96 Where is gate six?

6号登机门在哪儿?

97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight? 这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?

98 Has this seat number started boarding? 这个座位号已开始登机了吗? 99 Where is the ticket office?

售票处在哪儿?

100 How long is the ticket valid?

篇四:民航英语-z

民航英语系列之一 航班时刻介绍

(S-sales,P-passenger)

S: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you? 销售:下午好,先生。请问能帮您什么?

P: Hello, I’d like some information about your service to Hongkong: schedules, fares, and so on. 顾客:您好,我想要咨询一下到香港航班的时刻和价格信息。

S: Yes, sir. We have flights form Beijing to Hongkong everyday. Flight CX817 leaves at 9:30a.m. and arrives at 12:30a.m. the same day While Flight CA588 leaves at 3:05p.m. and arrives at 6:00p.m.

销售:好的,先生。北京到香港的航班有CX817每天早上九点半起飞,当天中午十二点半到达;还有CA588每天下午三点五分出发,六点到达。

P: How long does the flight take? 顾客:那要飞多长时间?

S: The flying time is about 3 hours. 销售:飞行时间大约是三小时。 P: What’s the business class fare? 顾客:公务舱的票价是多少? S: The Beijing-Hongkong one-way fare is CNY5890. Would you like to buy a ticket now?销售:北京到香港的单程票价是5890元。请问您现在就想订票吗? P: Oh, no. I have not decided my schedule yet. I will buy a ticket later. Anyhow, thanks a lot. 顾客:不。我还没确定行程。之后再买票。谢谢您。 S: My pleasure. 销售:不客气。

民航英语系列 机票预订

1. 我想买一张明天去上海的机票. I wang to book a ticket to Shanghai tomorrow.

2. 什么时间的? What time do you perfer?

3. 每天有很多航班. There many flights from Beijing to Shanghai every day.

4. 上午的航班吧. Maybe morning flight .

5. 上午的航班有CA,MU,HU,你喜欢拿个航空公司? There are many airlines,Air China,Chian

Eastern airline,Hainan Airline, Which one do you perfer?

6. CA的吧 Air China is OK.

7. 上午10点的CA1501航班吧. CA1501,departure time is 10:00,arrive time is 12:00

8. 你要什么舱位? Which class do you perfer?

9. 最低的票价. Economy class ,the cheapest price .

10. 稍等,我查一下电脑.现在最低的折扣是6折. Please wait a moment ,I will check my computer, well ,the cheapest one is 40% discount off

11. 这是最便宜的吗? Is that the cheapest ?

12. 对,目前这是最低的舱位. Yes.

13. 多少钱? How much?

14. 680+50税金及40燃油附加费. The ticket price is 680,and you have to pay for surcharge 50tax and 40 fuel fare.Total is 770.

15. 能告诉我你的名字吗? Could you tell me your nime ?

16. 能看一下你的护照吗? Could you show me your passport ?

17. 能告诉我你的电话吗?如果航班变更我好及时通知你. Could you tell me your teleohone number or room number? If something wrong ,I can tell you in time .

18. 请填一下单子 Please write down the information on the reservation form 19. 我们来确认一下你所预定的航班 I will repeat your information.

20. 你是刷卡还是付现金? You pay credit card or pay cash? 21. 刷卡 By credit card.

22. 如果刷卡的话,银行会收取4%的手续费 If you pay by the credit card ,the bank will charge you 4% excess.

23. 太高了,那我还是付现金吧,我能去哪儿取钱? I pay cash .But I don't take enough money,Could you tell me where I can take the money ,where is the ATM?

24. 楼上有一个取款机 There is a ATM on the second floor .Well ,you can go upstairs,and you will find a ATM on you right hand.

25. 能改票吗 Could you help me change the ticket ?

26. 能让我看一下你的机票吗? Could you show me your ticket ? 27. 你想改到哪一天? Which day do you wang to change ?

28. .我已帮你改好了 It's OK.

29. 我需要付钱吗? Do I need pay?

30. 不,这是免费的 No,it's free.

31. 电脑里已经没有同样的舱位了,我在电脑里为你订好座位,你去机场交差价. There is no the same class in the computer ,and you have to pay the extra to the airline .Maybe I can book the seat for you in the computer,and you pay the momey at the airport .Is that OK? 32.10%的差价,110元. 10%,It'sabout 110yuan

民航英语系列之二 经停航班介绍

(S-sales,P-passenger)

(Routing: Shanghai—Los Angeles—Seattle ) (A passenger want to fly from Shanghai to Seattle)

P: Hello, Miss. I want to fly from Shanghai to Seattle. Is there any direct flight that leaves on Sunday? 乘客:小姐,您好。我想从上海到西雅图,请问星期天有直飞的航班吗?

S: I’m sorry, sir. We haven’t any direct flights to Seattle from here, but we can arrange a connection. You can fly to Los Angeles and take a connecting flight to Seattle.

销售:很抱歉,先生。没有上海直飞西雅图的航班,但是有联程航班。您可以飞到洛杉矶之后乘坐联程航班到西雅图。

P: You mean I will have to change at Los Angeles? 乘客:也就是说我需要在洛杉矶转机?

S: That’s right. We have a flight MU583 from Shanghai to Los Angeles every Sunday. It leaves at 13:05p.m. and arrives at 11:35a.m. the same day because of the time difference. Then we arrange a American Airline Flight 788 for you. It leaves Log Angeles at 5:10p.m. and arrives in Seattle at 8:20p.m. You have enough time to connect from an international flight to

a domestic flight.

销售:是的。每周日MU583从上海飞至洛杉矶。航班下午13:05出发,因为时差关系,将于同一天中午11:35抵达。然后我们为您安排了美国航空公司的AA788航班,下午5:10从洛杉矶出发,晚上8:20抵达西雅图。您有足够的转机时间。 P: Is it a non-stop flight from Los Angeles to Seattle? 乘客:从洛杉矶到西雅图是不经停的吧?

S: Yes. The world class Boeing aircraft will take you to your destination fresh and relaxed. 销售:是的,执飞该航线的是世界级的波音飞机,将载您舒适的抵达目的地。 P: Fine. I want take this flight. 乘客:挺好,我要坐这一班。

民航英语之三 联程航班查询

(S-sales,P-passenger)

(Routing: Shanghai—Los Angeles—Seattle )

(A passenger want to fly from Shanghai to Seattle)

P: Hello, Miss. I want to fly from Shanghai to Seattle. Is there any direct flight that leaves on Sunday?

乘客:小姐,您好。我想从上海到西雅图,请问星期天有直飞的航班吗?

S: I’m sorry, sir. We haven’t any direct flights to Seattle from here, but we can arrange a connection. You can fly to Los Angeles and take a connecting flight to Seattle.

销售:很抱歉,先生。没有上海直飞西雅图的航班,但是有联程航班。您可以飞到洛杉矶之后乘坐联程航班到西雅图。

P: You mean I will have to change at Los Angeles? 乘客:也就是说我需要在洛杉矶转机?

S: That’s right. We have a flight MU583 from Shanghai to Los Angeles every Sunday. It leaves at 13:05p.m. and arrives at 11:35a.m. the same day because of the time difference. Then we arrange a American Airline Flight 788 for you. It leaves Log Angeles at 5:10p.m. and

arrives in Seattle at 8:20p.m. You have enough time to connect from an international flight to a domestic flight.

销售:是的。每周日MU583从上海飞至洛杉矶。航班下午13:05出发,因为时差关系,将于同一天中午11:35抵达。然后我们为您安排了美国航空公司的AA788航班,下午5:10从洛杉矶出发,晚上8:20抵达西雅图。您有足够的转机时间。 P: Is it a non-stop flight from Los Angeles to Seattle? 乘客:从洛杉矶到西雅图是不经停的吧?

S: Yes. The world class Boeing aircraft will take you to your destination fresh and relaxed. 销售:是的,执飞该航线的是世界级的波音飞机,将载您舒适的抵达目的地。 P: Fine. I want take this flight. 乘客:挺好,我要坐这一班。

民航英语之四 国际航班订座

(S-sales,P-passenger)

(Routing: Shanghai—Los Angeles—Seattle )

(Smith先生在中国旅行一个月之后,打算回巴黎。他给法航北京办事处拨打电话预订机票。)

S: Hello, This is Air France Booking Office, Can I help you? 销售:您好,这是法航预订部,请问能帮您什么?

P: Hello, Ms, I’d like to make a reservation on your flight to Pairs leaving Beijing next Friday, February the 16th.

顾客:您好,小姐。我想要订下周五,也就是2月16日那天,从北京到巴黎的机票。 S: Please wait a moment. Let me check? We have flights from Beijing to Pairs every day. But the route is well booked these days, so there are no seats available for next Friday. What about a Saturday flight? We have a few seats left on Flight AF216 on that day, leaving Beijing at 11:00a.m. 销售:请稍等我查一下??,我们每天都有北京去巴黎的航班,但是最近座位特别紧张,下周五的都卖完了。下周六的航班怎样?周六AF216次航班还有座位,这班是早上11点起飞。

P: Well, I’ll take the flight. 顾客:好吧,我订这班。

S: Fine. Could I have your name, please? 销售:好,请问您的姓名? P: Smith Lee. 顾客:Smith Lee.

S: I see. Thank you. Mr. Smith, Will you be traveling first class or economy class? 销售:好的,谢谢您,Smith先生。请问您是要订头等舱还是经济舱? P: Economy class, please. 顾客:经济舱。

S: Will this be a single ticket? 销售:单程吗?

P: Yes. 顾客:没错。

S: OK. Now Mr. Smith, I’ll repeat your reservation. I’ve reserved one economy class seat on Flight AF216 for February the 17th, one way to Pairs, leaving Beijing at 11:00a.m. Please come to pick up your ticket before next Monday.

销售:好的,Smith先生,现在我重复一下您的订座信息:我帮您预定了一张客票是2月17日早上11点,北京出发到巴黎,法航AF216的航班经济舱单程。请您于下周一之前来取票。 P: No problem. 顾客:没问题。

S: By the way, could I have your phone number, Mr. Smith? 销售:对了,Smith先生,能不能留下您的电话号码?

P: Sure, you can reach me at 13479680909. 顾客:当然,我电话是13479680909。 S: Thank you, Mr. Smith, have a pleasant trip. 销售:谢谢您,Smith先生,祝你旅途愉快。

民航英语之五 联程航班订座

(S-sales,P-passenger)

(Hilton先生和太太打算从北京飞往纽约。但是北京到纽约间没有直达航班,需要在洛杉矶转机。)

S: This is China Airlines Booking Office. What can I do for you? 销售:这是国航预订中心,请问能帮您什么?

P: We want to fly to New York City. Do you have a direct flight from Beijing to the city? 顾客:我们想去纽约,请问有北京出发的直达航班吗?

S: I’m afraid not. But we can arrange a good connecting flight for you. You may fly to Los Angeles and then take a connecting flight to New York. 销售:对不起没有直达航班。但我们可以为您安排联程航班,您可以从洛杉矶乘坐中转联程航班到纽约。 P: I see.

顾客:这样啊。

S: When do you want to leave? 销售:那您想什么时候出发?

P: We intend to leave next Monday, January the 21st. 顾客:我们计划下周一,也就是一月二十一日离开。

S: Let me check?We have Flight CA589 leaving Beijing at 11:05 a.m. and arriving in Los Angeles at 7:00a.m. the same day. That where China Airlines terminates. In Los Angeles you need to take a connecting flight to New York. We will arrange you to take United Airlines Flight 6701 that leaves Los Angeles at 10:30 a.m. and arrives in New York at 1:24 p.m. You have enough time for connection.

销售:稍等我查一下??我们有CA589航班早上11:05离开北京,同一天早上7点到达

洛杉矶。那是国航的航站楼。在洛杉矶您需要转乘中转联程航班到纽约。我们会安排早上10:30的美国联合航空公司的6701航班载您去纽约,达到时间是下午1:24。您有足够的转机时间。

P: Is it nonstop flight from Beijing to Los Angeles? 顾客:那么北京到洛杉矶是直达航班吗?

S: Yes, it’s a direct flight. By the way, would you like to travel first class or economy class? 销售:是的,是直达。对了,您想预订头等舱还是经济舱?

P: Book me two economy class seats, please. 顾客:订两张经济舱的票吧。 S: Would you please spell your full name and the person traveling with you? 销售:能否拼一下您和您同伴的全名?

P: My name is Jack Hilton. My wife’s name is Sandy Hilton. 顾客:我的名字是Jack Hilton,我妻子是Sandy Hilton。

S: Thank you, Mr. Hilton. May I also have your phone number? We may contact you in case there is any change.

销售:谢谢您,Hilton先生。能否留下您的联系电话?如有变化我们好与您联系。 P: You can call me at 13970970678. 顾客:我电话是13970970678。 S: Thank you. Now let me repeat your reservations. I’ve confirmed two economy class seats on CA589 next Monday, January the 21st. It leaves Beijing at 11:05 a.m. and arriving in Los Angeles at 7:00a.m. in the morning the same day because of the time difference. From Los Angeles to New York, I have confirmed two economy class seats on the connection flight, United Airlines Flight 6701 that leaves Los Angeles at 10:30 a.m. and arrives in New York at 13:24 a.m. Is there anything else, Mr. Hilton? 销售:谢谢您。现在我重复一下您的预订。我为您订了两张下周一,也就是一月二十一日从北京到洛杉矶的CA589的经济舱客票。航班于早上11:05离开北京,因时差关系将于同一天的早上7点到达洛杉矶。从洛杉矶到纽约,我为您订了两张美联航6701次航班,是中转航班机票,将于上午10:30离开洛杉矶,下午1:24到达纽约。有问题吗?

民航英语系列之六 提醒旅客对座位再确认

(顾客已经预定了从北京经东京和纽约到洛杉矶的航班)

S: You’ll make one stopover during your trip to Los Angeles, sir. 销

篇五:乘飞机旅行英语100句

实用英语:乘飞机旅行英语100句

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。

2 Id like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 Id like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I wont check this baggage.

这件行李我不托运。

5 Id like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飞机前部。

6 I missed my train.

我未赶上火车。

7 I havent nothing to declare.

我没有要申报的东西。

8 Its all personal effects.

这些东西都是我私人用的。

9 Ill pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 Id like two seats on todays Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 Id like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

13 Id like a refund on this ticket.

我要退这张票。

14 Id like to have a seat by the window.

我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 We have only one a day for New York.

到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 Sorry, they are already full.

抱歉,全部满了。

18 Id like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th. 班机号码是9月5日AK708。

20 Theres a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10点半有班机。

21 Im looking for my baggage。

我正在找我的行李。

22 Id like to make a reservation

我想预订。

23 The sooner, the better.

越快越好。

24 Id like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我的预订。

25 Id like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我的预订号码是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays. 我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 The laundry is not dry enough.

衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 This stain is really stubborn.

这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 The train is comfortable.

坐火车很舒服。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托运行李。

37 He guessed the train would come in early. 他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 The stations are always full of people。

火车站里经常挤满了人。

39 I hope you have a good trip.

祝你旅途愉快。

40 You need to transfer at Central Station.

你必须在中央车站换车。

41 How long are you going to stay here?

你要在这里停留多久?

42 Do you have anything to declare?

你有东西要申报关税吗?

43 Whats the purpose of your visit?

你旅行的目的是什么?

44 What time does the ship leave?

船什么时间启航?

45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 Could you please give me the departure time? 你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai? 去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 When would you like to return?

你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaners? 你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt? 可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Wont you iron this shirt for me?

可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains? 下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket? 你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration?

入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?

我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule? 起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed? 班机诞误多长时间?

64 Whats the cause of the delay?

什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed?

这班机会延误吗?

66 May I have baggage tags?

请给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive 对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out? 请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?

请给一份海关申报表好吗?

70 May I have a disembarkation card? 请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit? 这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Wheres a tax-free shop?

免税店在哪儿?

in Tokyo?

初中作文