英语翻译这是一首歌的名字 (废话.)别给我弄那种金山快译翻下来的东西最好一句一译~

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/18 00:41:06

英语翻译这是一首歌的名字 (废话.)别给我弄那种金山快译翻下来的东西最好一句一译~
英语翻译
这是一首歌的名字 (废话.)
别给我弄那种金山快译翻下来的东西
最好一句一译~

英语翻译这是一首歌的名字 (废话.)别给我弄那种金山快译翻下来的东西最好一句一译~
网上找的夹杂自己的小译
-----------------------
As the deer pants for the water,如鹿切慕溪水
So my soul longs after You.我的心切慕祢
You alone are my heart's desire,唯有祢是我心所爱
And I long to worship You.我渴慕来敬拜祢
You alone are my strength,my shield;你是我的力量盾牌
To You alone may my spirit yield.我灵单单降服于祢
You alone are my heart's desire,唯有祢是我心所爱
And I long to worship You.我渴慕来敬拜祢
You're my friend and You are my brother你就是我的朋友我的兄长
Even though You are a King.就算你是国王
I love You more than any other,我爱你胜过他人
So much more than anything.胜过一切
I want You more than gold or silver,我需要你胜过金银
Only You can satisfy.唯有你才能满足我的需要
You alone are the real joy giver,唯有你能给我快乐
And the apple of my eye.我心爱的人儿