谁能帮我翻译骗英语文章 我这有原文
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/17 07:35:52
谁能帮我翻译骗英语文章 我这有原文
谁能帮我翻译骗英语文章 我这有原文
谁能帮我翻译骗英语文章 我这有原文
【第一段】
When you feel loved,life is wonderful!
当你感到被人爱的时候,生活是多么美好!
Yours are happy,alive and free,
你的一切都是快乐的、鲜活的、自由的.
You feel better about yourself and everything around you,as the person fills with love and returns love to you.
当那个人心中充满爱并对你报之以爱时,你感觉自己和周围的一切都变得更好.
The same thing happens when you give love to someone else,
当你给予他人以爱时,你也会有同样的感受.
Watch what happens when you compliment someone or say how much you appreciate some one
,当你赞扬一个人或者告诉他你有多么欣赏他的时候,看看会发生什么.
Notice how happy he becomes,
注意看他会变得多么开心.
Watch as the person fills with love and returns love to you.
当一个人心中充满爱并对你报之以爱时,看看会发生什么.
【第二段】
If you want to create a life of love,you have to open your heart and give love,
如果你想创造一个爱的生活,那就敞开心扉,去给予爱吧.
As you do this, you automatically receive love in return,
这么做你就会自然地获得回赠的爱.
Life becomes more enjoyable and you become more effective.
生活变得更令人享受,你会变得更有力量.
Unfortunately,opening your heart and expressing love can be very scary,
然而不幸的是,敞开心扉、表达出爱可能会让你感到惊慌失措.
We are afraid that if we open our hearts and express our love,we'll get hurt.
(因为)我们担心如果敞开心扉表达我们的爱,我们会受伤.
【第三段】
We've been hurt before and it's no fun,
在那之前我们已受过伤,我们知道那很痛苦(这半句直译是“那不好玩”)
To make sure we don't get hurt again,we put up our walls of protection,
为了不再次受伤,我们筑起了一层保护的墙.
We hold ourselves back and we push people away,
我们藏在墙后,拒绝他人的接近.(直译是“我们藏在后面,我们把别人推开”)
We create distance and destroy love.我们制造距离,并摧毁了爱.
Without ever noticing,we push away the love that we want so much.
在不经意间,我们就这样推开了那些我们如此渴望的爱.
【第四段】
To see how our walls of protection push away love,notice how you feel when you are around someone whose walls are thick,Notice how uncomfortable you feel,Notice how your walls go up.
为了看清楚我们的保护墙是怎样推开了爱,(你可以)看看当你在某个筑起厚厚的围墙的人身边时你的感受.看看你会感到多么的不舒服,看看你的围墙是怎样的筑起来的.
Now notice how you feel when you are around someone who is open,with little or no walls of protection,Notice how loved and accepted you feel,and this type of person pulls love out of you ,Notice how loving you become.
现在,请看看当你在某个心中有很少、甚至没有防护墙的、毫无遮拦的人身边时,看看你会感到多么被爱、被接纳,这种类型的人吸引了你的爱,看看你会变得多么深情(咳咳翻译成“深情”有点怪,不过觉得直接译成“看你会变得多么爱别人”又感觉没那种意境.).
【第五段】
We put up walls to protect our selves from the hurt,but the hurt we are avoiding isn't outside ourselves,it's inside,
我们为了保护自己不受伤害而建立起了围墙,然而那些我们想要避免的伤害并非来自外界,而是来自内心.
So instead of keeping the hurt out,our walls of protection keep the hurt in,
所以,我们的围墙并不是将伤害挡在了外面,反而是将伤害留在了里面
Instead of protecting us ,our walls destroy love,create opposition and produce more hurt.
我们的围墙非但没有保护我们,反而摧毁了爱、制造了对立、产生了更多的伤害.
Your most powerful protection come when you open your heart and are willing to express your love,
当你敞开内心并希望表达出爱时,你最有力量的保护(将会)来临
Love melts opposition,creates harmony and heals hurt.
爱,可以融化对立,创造和谐,治愈伤痛.
【第六段】
Look in the face of some one who is open,loving and unprotecting,What do you see?
看那些敞开心灵的、爱别人的、不设防的人的脸庞,你能看到什么?
This type of person is alive,This person has happiness,freedom,inner peace and a joy of living.
这类人是生机勃勃的.这类人有着幸福和自由,有着内心的平和和生活的乐趣.
【第七段】
Now look in the face of someone who is very protective and unwilling to be hurt,hat do you see?
现在看看那些非常设防的、不愿受伤的人们的脸庞,你能看到什么?
This type of person is rigid and dead,There is a thick crust of hardness,anger and resentment,and beyond that,a tremendous amount of fear and suppressed.
这类人是呆板而充满暮气的.(他们)有一层苦难、生气、怨恨所铸就的厚厚的硬壳,在那之下,是大量的恐惧感和自我抑制.
【第八段】
Which face would you rather have?Which life would you rather live?
你更愿意有哪一种脸庞?你更愿意过哪一种生活?
==========
PS:这段文章真的很美,不知不觉就翻译完了.虽然尽量翻译的优美一些(要不对不起这么好的文章啊啊),不过很多地方都表达不出来那种原文的美感~~
挺有哲理的一个小文章,虽然有点陈词滥调不过道理长存嘛,尤其翻译到倒数第三段的那个词组“inner peace”时会心一笑~呵呵前两天看《功夫熊猫2》,印象最深的就是师傅在幽静的水潭边的的那句“inner peace”,当然后来可爱的熊猫阿宝在和反派的战斗中也领悟了什么是“内心的平和”)
是这个吗?
是就采纳我吧
老大,给题目没文章咋翻译啊????
文章呢
lIIIVVVVV【还在为产品推VV广V而lVV烦恼吗?图灵QQ空间广告王,免费发QQ空间【广III告,面对上亿QQ用户,钱途无量,现在购买只需18元,百度搜索即可---