根据中文提示完成句子.1.你会告诉你的朋友你得去上课You will tell your friend that you_______go to class.2.你将不理会上课铃声,找一个安静的地方是你的朋友平静下来.You will ignore the bell and go somewhere q
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/17 01:45:15
根据中文提示完成句子.1.你会告诉你的朋友你得去上课You will tell your friend that you_______go to class.2.你将不理会上课铃声,找一个安静的地方是你的朋友平静下来.You will ignore the bell and go somewhere q
根据中文提示完成句子.
1.你会告诉你的朋友你得去上课
You will tell your friend that you_______go to class.
2.你将不理会上课铃声,找一个安静的地方是你的朋友平静下来.
You will ignore the bell and go somewhere quiet to_________.
3.警察让他写个报告,说明他所看见的事情.
The police asked him to________what he had seen in a report.
4.你会告诉你的朋友你很关心他.
You will tell your friend that you_________him.
5.他已经很疲惫了,但还有一系列的会议等着他去参加.
He was tired but he still had __________meetings to go to.
6.人人都能看出来她是故意这么做的.
Everybody can see that she did it___________.
7.他在大门旁等着,为的是在她出来时见她一面.
He waited at the gate__________meet her when she came out.
8.昨天她遛狗时,遇见了一位老朋友.
She met an old friend while___________yesterday.
9.实际上,我从未亲眼见过她.
Actually,I've never met her___________.
空内的字不限.多少字都可以.
答对、追加20..
根据中文提示完成句子.1.你会告诉你的朋友你得去上课You will tell your friend that you_______go to class.2.你将不理会上课铃声,找一个安静的地方是你的朋友平静下来.You will ignore the bell and go somewhere q
1.你会告诉你的朋友你得去上课
You will tell your friend that you___must____go to class.
2.你将不理会上课铃声,找一个安静的地方是你的朋友平静下来.
You will ignore the bell and go somewhere quiet to___calm your friend______.
3.警察让他写个报告,说明他所看见的事情.
The police asked him to___report on_____what he had seen in a report.
4.你会告诉你的朋友你很关心他.
You will tell your friend that you___care about______him.
5.他已经很疲惫了,但还有一系列的会议等着他去参加.
He was tired but he still had ___a series of_______meetings to go to.
6.人人都能看出来她是故意这么做的.
Everybody can see that she did it___purposely________.
7.他在大门旁等着,为的是在她出来时见她一面.
He waited at the gate____in order to______meet her when she came out.
8.昨天她遛狗时,遇见了一位老朋友.
She met an old friend while____she walked his dog_______yesterday.
9.实际上,我从未亲眼见过她.
Actually,I've never met her__with my own eyes_________.
have to
keep your friend calm down
explain
care about
a series of
she was walking the dog
with my own eyes