谁可以把士兵突击里经典的话翻译成英文?

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/09 00:10:08

谁可以把士兵突击里经典的话翻译成英文?
谁可以把士兵突击里经典的话翻译成英文?

谁可以把士兵突击里经典的话翻译成英文?
你现在混日子,小心将来日子混了你.Now you dawdle, be careful in the future a mixed day you.
妈妈哎,可要了亲命了!Hey mother, happen by the pro-life!
班长,我不想当尖子,当尖子太累了,我想做傻子,傻子不怕人走,傻子不伤心. Squad leader, I did not want to be top, top, when tired, I want to fool, fool not afraid of people go, do not fool sad.
有意义就是好好活,好好活就是做有意义的事.Living well is meaningful, good living is so meaningful.
光荣是在于平淡,艰巨是在于漫长. Glory is plain, is long and arduous.
平常心,平常心!After seeking legal advice, after seeking legal advice!
今天比昨天好,这就是希望. Today more than yesterday, this is the hope.
鬼和你怕的东西不都是想出来吓唬自己的吗?You are afraid of ghosts and things are not like to scare themselves out of it?
别以为我来七连没几天,就长不出七连的骨头!Do not think I did not even seven days, not seven even on the long bones!
把他给我拉出去毙了(扔鸡蛋)! He gave me to pull out of the death (throwing eggs )!
明明是个强人,天生一副熊样!Obviously is a strong man, born with a bear-like!
"不抛弃,不放弃,所以我们就是钢七连""Discard, do not give up, so we are not even seven steel"
"不要动不动,上来就人工呼吸." "Do not at every turn, come on artificial respiration."
你非逼我干啥玩艺儿呢""I have to force your Gansha non-thought it "
"史今,你们排,今天晚上把保密手册给我抄三遍" "The history of this, you schedule this evening to copy confidential manual to me three times"
你懂七连吗?!你知道七连多少次从尸山血海里爬起来,抱着战友残缺不全的尸体,当别的连队在喊万岁,七连没有!他们只是默默地掩埋好战友的尸体后跟自己说我又活下来了,还得打下去! Seven do not even know you?! You know that even seven times the number of dead from the sea of blood, Hill climb, with the mutilated bodies of his comrades, when the other company in Long live the call, not even seven! They just quietly buried the body of a good comrade-in-arms I also said that his heel to survive, had to act!
苦不苦?想想红军两万五,累不累?洗洗回屋上床睡 Do not suffer hardship? About 25,000 Red Army, Lei Bulei? Wash house to go to bed to sleep
你就是我的地狱You are my hell
人不是靠做出来的,是靠活出来的Do not rely on them, by living out
:“不跟你说了,挺尸!”: "Do not tell you, Ting Shi!"
人在最绝望的时候才会尽最大的努力! In the most desperate time will make the greatest efforts!
不要对没做过的事情说没意义 Do not say things did not sense
他做的每件小事就好像抓住一颗救命稻草一样,到最后,你才发现,他抱住的已经是参天大树. He's done every trivial thing, as if to seize a life-saving straw, in the end, you discover that he has been clinging to the giant trees.
上有天,下有地,中间站着你自己,做一天人,尽一天人事儿,行吗?There are days, there, standing in the middle of your own, do one day, one day people do things, right?
:“唉呀,战争忒残酷了,连死人都没有安全感了!” : "Oh,'m brutal war, even the dead do not have a sense of security!"
你对他们说,生活是美好的,希望在等待你们.You told them that life is good, you want to wait.
成才是新兵连飞得最高的马,而我是新兵连最早现形的骡子 New talent is not even the highest flying horse, and I was not even the first new edition of the mule
我一个少校,买几包饼干心跳一百八,我容易吗我I am a Major, buy a few packets heartbeat 180 biscuits, I have it easy for me
电视前的观众朋友们,今天晚上又是经典影片《大浪掏沙》,哎,哥几个,今天晚上的沙子比昨天白 In front of the TV audience of friends, tonight is the classic film "Big Wave sand out," hey, Ge Jige tonight than yesterday's white-sand
我跟你们随便,你们就跟全世界随便了?! I am not with you, you're not the world?!
记住别人的好,总强过记住别人的坏.Remember other people's good, keep in mind the overall stronger than other people's bad.
你暧昧你,你俗气你.You ambiguous you, you, you tacky.
我们相信,良好的战斗力是和整洁的军容分不开的.We believe that the combat is good and clean capacity can not be separated from the military.A mouthful of rice to eat, things may be done one by one.
饭得一口一口吃,事得一件一件办.A mouthful of rice to eat, things may be done one by one.

never abandon, never give up

Never cast away,Never give up..
Meaningfull is live well,live well is doing meaningfull things..