谁能给我 席慕容 渡口 的那首诗种中英互译
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/07 20:43:52
谁能给我 席慕容 渡口 的那首诗种中英互译
谁能给我 席慕容 渡口 的那首诗种中英互译
谁能给我 席慕容 渡口 的那首诗种中英互译
席慕容 Ferry by MuRong Xi
让我与你握别, Let me shake your hand at parting,
再轻轻抽出我的手. Then gently withdraw mine.
直到思念从此生根, Until the yearning roots,
华年从此停顿. The time ceases.
热泪在心中汇成河流, In my heart warm teardrop trickles
热泪在心中汇成河流. Into a river afterwards.
让我与你握别, Let me shake your hand at parting,
再轻轻抽出我的手. Then gently withdraw mine.
是那样万般无奈的凝视, So helpless is the gaze,
渡口旁 Even no flower could be found
找不到一朵相送的花. Around the ferry to see you off.
就把祝福别在襟上吧, Pin my wishes in front of your garment please
而明日,明日又隔天涯. Since tomorrow,
Tomorrow you are away at a distance.