jam这首歌mj想要表达什么意思?很喜欢MJ的歌 主要是他的歌表达的意思都很好 不象现在大多数的明星唱的歌 爱来爱去的 很糜烂 有谁知道MJ的 JAM表达了一个什么样的思想吗?

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/05 22:04:09

jam这首歌mj想要表达什么意思?很喜欢MJ的歌 主要是他的歌表达的意思都很好 不象现在大多数的明星唱的歌 爱来爱去的 很糜烂 有谁知道MJ的 JAM表达了一个什么样的思想吗?
jam这首歌mj想要表达什么意思?
很喜欢MJ的歌 主要是他的歌表达的意思都很好 不象现在大多数的明星唱的歌 爱来爱去的 很糜烂 有谁知道MJ的 JAM表达了一个什么样的思想吗?

jam这首歌mj想要表达什么意思?很喜欢MJ的歌 主要是他的歌表达的意思都很好 不象现在大多数的明星唱的歌 爱来爱去的 很糜烂 有谁知道MJ的 JAM表达了一个什么样的思想吗?
自己看翻译.
Nation to nation all the world must get together face the problems that we see.
全世界所有的国家必须团结起来面对我们所看到的问题.
Then maybe somehow we can work it out.
然后可能在某种程度上我们能解决这些问题
I asked my neighbor for a favor.
我请求我的邻居帮个忙
She said later.
她说等会儿
What has come of all the people?
所有的人都怎么了?
Have we lost love of what it’s about?
我们失去了爱的意义吗?
I have to find my peace cuz no one seems to let me be false prophets cry of doom.
我不得不寻找我的安宁,因为似乎没有人想让我错误的对未来抱悲观态度
What are the possibilites?
可能性是什么?
I told my brother there’ll be problem,times and tears for fears.
我告诉过我的兄弟这样会出事的,会有时间来害怕得哭泣
But we must live each day like it’s the last.
但是我们必须象昨天一样过好每一天.
Go with it.Go with it .
和问题协调,和问题协调.
Jam,it ain’t too much stuff.
阻碍并不是太多
It ain’t too much
并不是太多
It ain’t too much for me to
对我来说这并不是太大的困难.
Jam ,it ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t
不多
Don’t you
你不认为这样吗?
It ain’t too much for me to
The world keeps changing,rearranging minds and thoughts predictions fly of doom.
这个世界总是在变化,改变了原有持有悲观的预想观点和思维
The baby boom has come of age.
人口的昌盛是时代的产物
We’ll work it out.
我们能解决它
I told my brother,don’t kyou ask me for no favors.
我告诉我的兄弟,你不要再请求我不给你帮助
I’m conditioned by the system
我被这个系统所影响
Don’t you preach to me.
你不要对我说教
Don’t scream and shout.
不要尖叫和叫嚷
She pray to god,to buddha
她向上帝佛祖祈祷
Then she sings a talmud song.
然后她唱了一支德太法典之歌
Confusions contradict the self.
惶惑使她迷失了自我
Do we know right from wrong?
我们能从错误中汲取教训吗?
I just want you to recognize me.
我只是想让你认识我
I’m the temple.
我是神庙
You can’t hurt me.
你不能伤害我
I found peace within myself.
我找到了心中的安宁
Go with it.Go with it.
Jam.It ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t too much
It ain’t too much for me to.
Jam.It ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t
Don’t you
It ain’t too much for me to
Jam.It ain’t too much stuff.
It aint too much
It ain’t too much for me to
Jam.It ain’t too much stuff.
It ain’t
Don’t you
Jam.Jam.
Here comes the man,hot damn
一个男人从这儿过来,极度不满
The big boy stands moving up a hand,making funky tracks with my man,Michael Jackson,Smooth Criminal.
这个大男孩站在那挥动着他的一只手.就是这个人和我的男人Michael Jackson合作出了新式的唱片Smooth Criminal.
That’s the man.
就是这个男人
Mike’s so relaxed.
Mike是那么轻松.
Mingle mingle jingle in the jungle bum rushed the door 3 and 4’s in a bundle.
现代都市里的游民中的简短歌曲却要了一捆巨款的三到四成.
Execute the plan,first I cooled like a fan.
完成了这一计划,我第一次感觉到了象个歌迷
Got with Janet,than with Guy.
和Jant合作,然后是Guy
Now with Michael.
现在是Michael
Cause it ain’t hard to
因为这并不困难
Jam.It ain’t too much stuff
It ain’t too much.
It ain’t too mcuh for me to
(以下省略.都是重复的)