土英语 谁有?比如说好久不见:long time no see.我要给你点颜色瞧瞧:i'll give you some color to see see.你还是老样子:you also is old going.老不死:old no die.给你爸记住:give your father remember.谁还有这类
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/07 19:25:11
土英语 谁有?比如说好久不见:long time no see.我要给你点颜色瞧瞧:i'll give you some color to see see.你还是老样子:you also is old going.老不死:old no die.给你爸记住:give your father remember.谁还有这类
土英语 谁有?
比如说好久不见:long time no see.
我要给你点颜色瞧瞧:i'll give you some color to see see.
你还是老样子:you also is old going.
老不死:old no die.
给你爸记住:give your father remember.
谁还有这类的句子?
土英语 谁有?比如说好久不见:long time no see.我要给你点颜色瞧瞧:i'll give you some color to see see.你还是老样子:you also is old going.老不死:old no die.给你爸记住:give your father remember.谁还有这类
O Yeah~今天无意中竟然找到了 ENJOY~
1 . we two who and who > 咱俩谁跟谁阿
2 . how are you how old are you?> 怎么是你,怎么老是你?
3 . you don’t bird me,I don’t bird you
你不 鸟我,我也 不 鸟你
4 . you have seed I will give you some color to see see,
brothers !together up !
你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!
5 . hello everybody!if you have something to say,then say!if
you have nothing to say,go home!
有事起奏,无事退朝
6 . you me you me
彼此彼此
7 . You Give Me Stop!
你给我站住!
8 . know is know noknow is noknow
知之为知之,不知为不知 …
9 . WATCH SISTER > 表妹
10 . dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken,mouse’s sons
can make hole!
龙生龙,凤生凤 ,老鼠的儿子会打洞!
11 . American Chinese not enough
美中不足
12 . one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die
车祸现场描述
13 . heart flower angry open
心花怒放
14 . go past no mistake past
走过路过,不要错过
15 .小明:I am sorry!
老外:I am sorry too!
小明:I am sorry three!
老外:What are you sorry for?
小明:I am sorry five!
16 . If you want money,I have no;
if you want life,I have one!
要钱没有,要命一条
17 . I call Li old big.toyear 25.
我叫李老大,今年 25 .
18 . you have two down son .你有两下子.
19 . as far as you go to die
有多远,死多远!!!
20 . I give you face you don’’t wanna face,you lose you
face ,I turn my face
给你脸你不要脸,你丢脸,我翻脸
22 . The king who is ****ing is the son of the king who has
****ed.
金正日是金日成的儿子
自己写,用机器翻译基本可以达到LZ要求,要多少有多少!
但这样的英语老外是很难理解的.
做反面例子还不错...
PS:这个时候觉得计译还管用啊...
How are you?怎么是你?
How old are you?怎么老是你?
比如说好久不见:Long time no see.
我要给你点颜色瞧瞧:I'll teach you a bloody good lesson.
你还是老样子:Same shit everyday.
老不死:Old mean bastard.
给你爸记住:You'd better fucking remenber this.
Long time no...
全部展开
比如说好久不见:Long time no see.
我要给你点颜色瞧瞧:I'll teach you a bloody good lesson.
你还是老样子:Same shit everyday.
老不死:Old mean bastard.
给你爸记住:You'd better fucking remenber this.
Long time no see. 好像外国人也说吧~
其他的改了一下,就是正宗的说法啦~
收起
good good study, day day up.